XBMC Skin Manager is a Windows/Linux program that automatically downloads/updates, builds, and then uploads XBMC skins from official XBMC Skinning Project SVN server to your Xbox or a local XBMC installation.
Here is a few screenshot:
To skins creators/authors: Please PM me if you like your skin to be added to this XBMC Skin Manager
Using XBMC Skin manager: Unzip the archive where you want and run XBMC Skin Manager.exe fill all config forms, check the skins you want working on, and then click start, (a more detailed user-guide is available in the readme.txt document inside the ZIP archive)
Notes: XBMC Skin Manager only tested on XBMC, UnleashX and Avalaunch FTP servers.
Linux installation (SVN) : read this
The source code is now available via SVN
0.7 Changelog (only available via SVN):
- support for local XBMC versions
- Linux XBMCtex support
- Better debug messages
- Changed : build script extension is automatically set depending on current OS
- Support for skins without build script (using svn export function)
- The windows are now vertically scrolled (useful for screens with low vertical resolution screens like 720p/WXGA)
- SVN files operations are logged in verbose mode
0.61 Changelog :
- fixed : root/administator privileges are no more required (thx to JoeUser38)
- fixed : if Internet test fails, SVN synchro is skipped
- changed : "Download/Update" checkbox is never grayed
PS! My English is not perfect so if you see something that needs to be corrected in program or the readme, please PM me. Thank you!