What happens when Microsoft ends providing Guide Data??
(2016-08-09, 22:39)krustyreturns Wrote: The skin I use kept breaking when it did an update, so I disabled updates for it. That will come back to bite eventually, but for now it works great...

Which skin do you use?

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black glass nova
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
(2016-08-09, 18:09)hoopsdavis Wrote: Hey Guys, a couple questions.

I can see the Season XX, Episode YY in WMC but I'm not seeing it in Kodi.
In the ServerWMC config file I see the string listed below. Is this the correct string to show the Season XX, Episode YY in kodi?
<AppendEpisodeCountFormat> ({0})</AppendEpisodeCountFormat>
I can't speak for the rest, but the Season XX, Episode YY is made part of the episode description by epg123. If you are not seeing them as part of the description, then your skin is not accepting/parsing the 2 newlines that are between the synopsis and the season/episode text.

I've got some work to do to coordinate with SWMC/Kodi/MCEBuddy/... to find a way to make this work for everyone while still maintaining a proper layout in WMC. Ideally for epg123, that would be to have SWMC ignore &#xA; from the text but will require further investigation to make sure that is recommended.
(2016-08-10, 05:49)garyan2 Wrote: I've got some work to do to coordinate with SWMC/Kodi/MCEBuddy/... to find a way to make this work for everyone while still maintaining a proper layout in WMC. Ideally for epg123, that would be to have SWMC ignore &#xA; from the text but will require further investigation to make sure that is recommended.

Hi garyan2,

Glad to see you stuck around.

I see now, its an option in epg123 to embed the episode and season number in the program description (I was wondering how you got it to show up in wmc). If you give me an example of the string format I can fix this in swmc for you.

As for coordination, feel free to contact me about any stuff like this that I can fix in swmc to keep it epg123 friendly. I will PM you my email also.
Krusty / Garyan2

Thanks guys for keeping this alive and continuing to make improvements.

Krusty if you need me again for testing (this goes for you also garyan2) I'm available again, had to take time out to work towards my CISSP. All is good now!! Smile

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Hoops!
(2016-08-10, 17:43)krustyreturns Wrote: ... If you give me an example of the string format I can fix this in swmc for you.

As for coordination, feel free to contact me about any stuff like this that I can fix in swmc to keep it epg123 friendly. I will PM you my email also.

Sorry, been quite busy in these parts lately. The string format is quite simple as shown below. I think all that would be necessary is for SWMC to replace the "\n\n" with an empty string. This way the display in some Kodi skins will be much easier to look at.

Code:
prg.Description += string.Format("  \n\nSeason {0}, Episode {1}", ...
(2016-06-23, 14:59)scarecrow420 Wrote: Are there any options for us in Australia?

(2016-06-23, 17:21)garyan2 Wrote: Schedules Direct does provide data for many other countries, and has recently got EU privacy laws clarified to continue to do so. Epg123 supports this also. Unfortunately, Australia is not one of those markets. I had asked SD a few months back, and the reason was too much cost for such a small market.
An update here ... Schedules Direct has just added Australia and New Zealand in their supported areas. http://forums.schedulesdirect.org/viewto...=15&t=2841

I'll be releasing a new version of EPG123 in a few hours which will include the ability to add those new lineups to a Schedules Direct account. This is an open beta and it looks like SD is offering a 90-day free trial for anyone in that market to give it a go and see how it is.
Nice one! I'll be keen to give it a crack Big Grin
pvr.wmc TV addon and ServerWMC Backend Development Team
http://bit.ly/ServerWMC
Hi Hoops,

I put up preview version of swmc (1233) that should fix this format problem, check it out when you can.
(2016-08-29, 19:59)krustyreturns Wrote: Hi Hoops,

I put up preview version of swmc (1233) that should fix this format problem, check it out when you can.

OK, I'll grab it now

Krusty, tried the latest swmc build (1233) and everything works great

Thanks, Krusty!
Really great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will try it tonight, since few weeks my epg is dead

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What happens when Microsoft ends providing Guide Data??1