Which Androit TvBox to buy?
Photo 
Hi everyone

i am realitvly new on whole IPtv and Kodi, but after short investaition i find this very useful site

i am looking to buy Androit based Tvbox, please suggest someting in price range 50-200 USD, or Euros

i find this device what do you think ??
http://tr.aliexpress.com/item/New-CS918-...66325.html

thank you in advance
I use four of these..

https://www.amazon.it/Develop-CS918II-TV...91_TE_item

Factory wiped to get rid of all the rubbish and an upto date version of Kodi with selective addons.

Love them.
If you plan to buy some chinese Android tvbox then don't throw away that much money.

In my opinion everything above 30$ for chinese tvbox is a waste of money.

The tvbox that you are suggesting is based on Amlogic S812 SoC. That is old SoC now since this year Amlogic launched new S905 SoC with much better performances. You can get tvbox with S905 SoC much, much cheaper than that M8S+.
For example I have NexBox MXQ Pro 64bit (S905), and currently you can buy it for 26$ on flash sale from GB (LINK).
I have it for almost a month and it served me very well.

@KBL007
110 euros for white-label Rockchip chinese box?? For that money you could buy Nexus Player... :/
I've just bought a Beelink Minimx3 to play with - paid about £24 from ebay and so far I'm happy with it.
I'd look on Freaktab - see which boxes are popular, which seem to have support (it's all relative), see which have openelec / libreelec builds available.
If you just want kodi there are better (ie better supported) alternatives to the cheap chinese boxes though.
Support trumps hardware specs every time.
(2016-06-17, 11:44)richardbozkurt Wrote: i am looking to buy Androit based Tvbox, please suggest someting in price range 50-200 USD, or Euros

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=228158
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I have Beelink GT1 for about a month now, I use it with I8 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard, Kodi works great on it.

[mod: youtube linked removed]
Thread moved to hardware
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-05-11, 09:18)Eratron55 Wrote: I have Beelink GT1 for about a month now, I use it with I8 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard, Kodi works great on it.

[mod: youtube linked removed]

Your first 3 posts all contain Youtube links, while we do allow community members to post Youtube links and provide reviews, these members will also be making other contributions in our forum threads. When we see someone only posting Youtube links to their own channel then that in our opinion starts to become spam, even if they are related to the thread. If you are here to genuinely to help then you are welcome to do so but please refrain from doing posts with nothing other than Youtube links, if it continue to seems like you are here to solely promote your Youtube channel then this could result in a ban from the forum.
Nu grrhfbrdytbfdtbffddftrgdtrbrdrhthtrghgvdwrhssoazzd n. De laatste jaren is het een ejhjgingccgiil bib Gourmand de in progress of on
Add-on : Bluray iso utils Rewrite of BR_iso_enhancements
Add-on : BR_iso_Enhancements Give theatrical & directors cut from the same bluray iso each their own library entry, use bluray iso's of tv shows as if they are already ripped.
(2017-05-11, 17:43)Wimpie Wrote: Nu grrhfbrdytbfdtbffddftrgdtrbrdrhthtrghgvdwrhssoazzd n. De laatste jaren is het een ejhjgingccgiil bib Gourmand de in progress of on

Yep. That's just what I was thinking too. Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Which Androit TvBox to buy?0