Android has support been dropped for Kodi 14 Helix?
right now i have an android box(ouya) stuck on Jellybean. because of some issues i had to reinstall kodi and the last version of kodi i am able to install is Helix. After i have reinstalled i am unable to find Rapier in the skin settings or in the Kodi Repository even after it is updated

I have tried copying the skin and some of its additional addons to the addons directory but i keep getting all kinds of dependency errors. i have also tried installing gabes repository but that does not do anything and throws up dependency errors again.

is this because of a current issue or has support for helix really has been dropped?
Hi kholdstare.

There's no more development or updates of Rapier for Kodi Helix.

But the official version is still in the Kodi Add-on Repository - as you can see here in the mirrors (v7.9.0 being the latest).

If you can't find Rapier in the official repo inside Kodi, my guess is that some unofficial repository is messing stuff up. Did you try a clean install without unofficial repos / add-ons?

Try downloading the 7.9.0 zip from the link above and install from zip inside Kodi. That way all dependencies will be installed along with the skin.
i put some more work into it and seemed i was able to get the skin fully working by extracting the files out of the zip and going into the skin setting and installing the other plugins but the repository still gives me dependency errors so it will not update itself. i can't remember if i tried to install any other addons before trying to get the skin but if any it would just be only one. i think when i get another chance i may try another clean install

thanks for the reply
Cool, glad you got it working.

I recommend updating to Jarvis as skin changes are pretty huge. See the first post of the Jarvis thread for details.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
has support been dropped for Kodi 14 Helix?0