widgets disappearing. how to refresh skin?
Sometimes my widgets will not load correctly and fail to show on main screen. Is there a way to refresh the skin without restarting kodi? Most skins you woud press the S button and a context menu would appear with refresh skin option. Titan on the other hand uses the S button power off ect.. I know i could enable auto refresh of widgets in settings but it is un necessary to refresh the widgets every time.
That will happen if you do not wait long enough. All widgets have to be loaded before you enter any othger kodi section, otherwise teh widgets will be stuck and won't wake up again.
It's a known kodi bug.

What you can do is add the skinreload command to the powermenu, you can easliy do that yourself.
In the skin settings you can configure the power menu (when you press s key), in there add new shortcut, choose commands and select Reload Skin.
(2016-06-18, 20:05)marcelveldt Wrote: That will happen if you do not wait long enough. All widgets have to be loaded before you enter any othger kodi section, otherwise teh widgets will be stuck and won't wake up again.
It's a known kodi bug.

What you can do is add the skinreload command to the powermenu, you can easliy do that yourself.
In the skin settings you can configure the power menu (when you press s key), in there add new shortcut, choose commands and select Reload Skin.

you have step by step instruction on how to do this?
(2016-06-18, 20:05)marcelveldt Wrote: That will happen if you do not wait long enough. All widgets have to be loaded before you enter any othger kodi section, otherwise teh widgets will be stuck and won't wake up again.
It's a known kodi bug.

I'm on krypton and pressing the s key does not give the reload skin option. Do yo have a detailed way for me to do this?
Settings>skin settings>configure shortcuts. Choose customize power menu. Add > kodi commands scroll down to reload skin. Now it should be in your power (s) menu

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
widgets disappearing. how to refresh skin?0