• 3(current)
Mod Estuarized
Quote:Having said that if anyone has any feature requests fire away and if it's feasible/suits the skin I'll see what can be done.

Allright: what about clearart in video-OSD?
(2016-06-25, 12:55)cozmo Wrote:
Quote:Having said that if anyone has any feature requests fire away and if it's feasible/suits the skin I'll see what can be done.

Allright: what about clearart in video-OSD?

Yes sure, I'll add it as an option for the next version.
Version 1.0.9 is now in the repo

The main additions for this version are the addition of both blur and configurable two tone colour effects for the home screen backgrounds. The option to show clearart or to prefer clearlogo on the video osd is also added along with a couple of bug fixes.

watch gallery
Quickly followed by version 1.0.10

Only addition is an option to show the cast when browsing movies/tv shows. The option can be turned on in the side bar and for movies uses the meta critic colour scheme for the bar colour.

watch gallery
cool!
Good stuff!

Can ever an option to:

1. Focus submenu on click... Instead of pressing "left"
2. Focus first item in submenu list when entering submenu
3. Change widgets

Cheers,

Keep up the good work!

Loggio.
(2016-06-26, 21:40)loggio Wrote: Good stuff!

Cheers,

Keep up the good work!

Loggio.

Thanks,

(2016-06-26, 21:40)loggio Wrote: 1. Focus submenu on click... Instead of pressing "left"

1. Not sure how that would work, for example when on the Movies menu pressing click enters the movies library...unless I misunderstand here?
2. It does that for me when I enter the sub menu, the top entry is selected

(2016-06-26, 21:40)loggio Wrote: 3. Change widgets

Almost all of the widgets can be changed, simply go to skin settings -> home -> customize main menu and change the appropriate widget for the section you want to change. For example the first widget on the home menu section can be changed as below (setting it back to empty put's the default for that widget back)

All the sudden I can't navigate downwards when using the "Home" widgets. I can access the first row "Because you watched..." But navigating down from there does nothing.

Only thing that changed that I can remember is an update from the June 25th nightly to the 26th.

Also the default Videos section on the home screen seems to have lost its content (it used to have videos from different internet feeds didn't it?) and you can't add any widgets to it. You can set them up in settings but nothing appears when you go back to the screen.
(2016-06-26, 22:18)im85288 Wrote:
(2016-06-26, 21:40)loggio Wrote: 1. Focus submenu on click... Instead of pressing "left"

1. Not sure how that would work, for example when on the Movies menu pressing click enters the movies library...unless I misunderstand here?

Almost all of the widgets can be changed, simply go to skin settings -> home -> customize main menu and change the appropriate widget for the section you want to change. For example the first widget on the home menu section can be changed as below (setting it back to empty put's the default for that widget back)

1. That's right, if you click on the "movies" menu it enters the movies library.
Instead, it would be good if it focused the submenu. or at least have the option to focus submenu on click instead of directing to a specific window.

2. regarding widgets, i tried to change the widget for 'live tv" but there was no option to do so. I'll have another look tonight. Maybe i was missing something.

cheers,

Loggio.
(2016-06-26, 23:36)Hardax Wrote: All the sudden I can't navigate downwards when using the "Home" widgets. I can access the first row "Because you watched..." But navigating down from there does nothing.

Only thing that changed that I can remember is an update from the June 25th nightly to the 26th.

Also the default Videos section on the home screen seems to have lost its content (it used to have videos from different internet feeds didn't it?) and you can't add any widgets to it. You can set them up in settings but nothing appears when you go back to the screen.

Yes I'm experiencing the same on the home screen, it's because the skin helper addon is failing to get the recommended tv show info...most likely fixed when a new version of the helper is released. Similar scenario for the videos section but there it's the extended info addon that's failing..I need to double check the widgets can be configured correctly.
(2016-06-27, 04:28)loggio Wrote:

1. That's right, if you click on the "movies" menu it enters the movies library.
Instead, it would be good if it focused the submenu. or at least have the option to focus submenu on click instead of directing to a specific window.

2. regarding widgets, i tried to change the widget for 'live tv" but there was no option to do so. I'll have another look tonight. Maybe i was missing something.

cheers,

Loggio.

The live to widget cannot be changed, though I will add it at a later date..

For the menu, I'll have a think but overriding the default select action to select a sub menu is probably not intuitive for many users so if I can do it, it would be an option that needs turned on first.

Unless I'm mistaken, then loggio is wanting what he asked for here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=265346 so when you click on a menu item the menu menu gives way to the submenu as shown in the mockup on that thread

I agree that might be an interesting option to have if possible.
Hello im85288 a larger font size is a must. Thanks!!!!
(2016-06-27, 10:11)jjd-uk Wrote:
(2016-06-26, 22:18)im85288 Wrote: 1. Not sure how that would work, for example when on the Movies menu pressing click enters the movies library...unless I misunderstand here?

Unless I'm mistaken, then loggio is wanting what he asked for here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=265346 so when you click on a menu item the menu menu gives way to the submenu as shown in the mockup on that thread

I agree that might be an interesting option to have if possible.

As long as you can still direction pad right to immediately get to the home screen widgets from the main menu, I like this as well. I would request it be added as a toggle though if the sub menu comes up no matter if you click or right directional as I personally hate any interface change that adds extra clicks to get something done. The beauty of your mod is how clean and simple it is to navigate. I'd hate to see that get watered down.
Yeah the navigation will not change, I'll have a think about how/if it can be done and implemented intuitively this weekend.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuarized5