• 7(current)
Vinci skin
The images are compressed and can be found in the Textures.xpr file.

If you want to remove them, just remove the corresponding lines in the xml files.
can someone tell me what the lines are to remove for the flowery edges and the home screen icons?
You can only clear the homescreen icons:
Vinci\720p\Home.xml - All the images under <!-- Home Icons -->
like others, I prefer to have both TV Episodes and Movies on the homepage. Thanks for putting that in.

I would like to know however, how I get each one to open to it's respective folder. At the moment, I open TV Episodes and it links to my movies!

Cheers,

Jason.
Ignore my previous request, have sorted it myself Wink

The skin still rocks Smile
Phenomenal skin! Just tried it today, can't wait to see it on my new plasma, (Wooo Wednesday!) Keep up the great work.
I just installed the latest T3CH SVN (4-20-2008) and it seems to not play well with the Vinci skin. I haven't tried any of the other skins with it yet but this is how Vinci looks with it.

The update also seems to have totally messed up my library Sad
Hmm maybe some changes have been made to the xbmc code.
I'm using System.Time(hh) and System.Time(mm) in XML.
Does anyone know if there has been made a change to the system.time stuff?
Mntz maybe Agathron was playign around with all the system time stuff so may indeed done somthing
One thing strange too was that the update seemed to bork up my music database and tv shows. TV shows would not play and my music db was literally gone. I went back to the 4-6-08 build and reloaded my music and all is well now.
I just registered for these message boards for the sole purpose of telling you thanks for such an amazing skin. As someone else who's bored of the usual web 2.0 rounded-corner look, I've got to give you big props for setting an ambitious goal and absolutely nailing it. There might be a few minor things that still need tweaking like the audio/video OSD settings, but overall it's amazing work.

Thanks!
You should put a webpage together to really let people get a good look at this and make it very nonspecific to the xbmc scene. That always helps bring more people in.
Can you please put this in the SVN?
I don't think it's a good idea to put Vinci in the official SVN since there are some pics in this skin where i'm not the owner of. For example the Vanessa Mae picture.
Vinci has been updated Smile

Some of the changes:
- OSD buttons restyled
- added initial music OSD
- Fixed volume bar
- added episode icons to infopanel
- new programvisual in homewindow

Download Vinci skin
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vinci skin3