• 4(current)
Vinci skin
deezee69 Wrote:there are two other thinks i would like to customize but doing what i did above took me about 4 days.Sad i just wondering if any way of adding a view type like the list view type in library. what i like about library list view is that if my file is named How I Met Your Mother s03e07 Dowisetrepla Hdtv Xvid-Xor
it displays it as 3X07.Dowisetrepla. it kind cleans the name.Cool and second thing....Eek i forgot. but yeah. thanks for the skin its my default skin in xbmc and i wouldnt mind putting my hands of a open texture file for the skinBig Grin. . just remembered the get thumb option isn't available when i press info on any file that ive update/not update thru the net. that way i can see what other thumbs avaiable for movie/tvshow
thanks againBig Grin

If you sort by episode, you get the episode # in front of the title.
Example:
Maybe that helps in a way.

Hmm i think the available thumbs should show up when you choose the "get thumb" button.
Maybe try the latest build (12 dec) wich has numerous fixes and some graphical updates.

Download Vinci skin
sorry what i meant is having the "list view" from library as a "list view" in non library mode cause it automatically put the # in front of the title. the thumb thing works thanks
when you go to movie info the cast option is the but when i click on it doesn't show any thing. thanks
Thanks for your feedback.
It's been a while since i've updated Vinci. One of the reasons is that i don't use xbmc anymore because of a dead xbox. I'm hoping to buy a HTPC for xbmc within this or the next month.
Development will be picked up again.
I've slowly started Vinci development again.
Today i tested the new Fanart stuff. Please note it's a work-in-progress, alpha values/colors need to be tweaked.
There's also a strange bug with the clock in linux xbmc. But you get the idea Smile

clickable:

sex.
You using the colors provided that match the art? If so, those should get much more useful coming up. This looks incredible. Smile
nice Mntz great to see you are continuing to make it Smile
Yeah mntz, that looks great!
Wow i'm actually shocked to see the colors working ok for you. Every test i've tried the colors I got back were pretty un-useable. Or are those images of handpicked ones that just happened to work? Smile
please please please please please give us the new version!!!!!
szsori Wrote:You using the colors provided that match the art? If so, those should get much more useful coming up. This looks incredible. Smile
agathorn Wrote:Wow i'm actually shocked to see the colors working ok for you. Every test i've tried the colors I got back were pretty un-useable. Or are those images of handpicked ones that just happened to work? Smile

I'm using the colors provided by the fanartinfo. They always seem to work quite fine. The only thing is that the 3 colors are almost the same at the moment.
looks classy, good job Cool
Mntz Wrote:I'm using the colors provided by the fanartinfo. They always seem to work quite fine. The only thing is that the 3 colors are almost the same at the moment.

Fixed as of last night. I now allow artists to select their own colors, so they should match up much better. I'm going through all the fan art by hand today and picking colors for everything. That should make your life much easier. Once again, I think your design and implementation of the fan art is incredible.
Geeessssss Mntz!!! you HAVE to continue with this!!! looks blinkin lovely!!! Not that I dont like PM coz I do!! but XBMC really needs a Classy looking skin! Go Go Go!!!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vinci skin3