Is there a setting to disable tiled image on home during music playback?
Something that has been bugging me a very long time. During music playback, when I navigate to the home screen, this background image is always there. It's an album cover tiled to fill the entire screen. To make matters worse, it's a 2 Live Crew album cover lol. Does anyone know if there's a setting to turn it off? Thanks!

I just disabled the 'enable music wall background while playing music' option in Skin Settings---> Playback & OSD. Was this the correct choice? Thanks.
bump!?
Looks like you don't have any artwork scraped correctly in your Kodi database. Normally you'd see artist artwork and as a fallback you should see that music wall with all different covers of albums in your library.
Anyway in this case you disabled the correct option.
(2016-06-21, 21:31)marcelveldt Wrote: Looks like you don't have any artwork scraped correctly in your Kodi database. Normally you'd see artist artwork and as a fallback you should see that music wall with all different covers of albums in your library.
Anyway in this case you disabled the correct option.

Actually, I don't have ANY art scraped for my music library. The only art I have is what's embedded in the MP3 tag.
So, the 'enable music wall background while playing music' option in skin settings was the correct option ?
Yes it was
(2016-06-24, 11:33)marcelveldt Wrote: Yes it was

Let me ask you this. Like I said, I have no art scraped, just embedded album art in the mp3 tags. By default, if this ''enable music wall background while playing music" option is selected, would it display the embedded art by default?
(2016-06-24, 11:52)jz1276 Wrote: Let me ask you this. Like I said, I have no art scraped, just embedded album art in the mp3 tags. By default, if this ''enable music wall background while playing music" option is selected, would it display the embedded art by default?

No, it will use album covers. The embedded art can't be extracted (only by Kodi itself).
(2016-06-24, 11:56)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-24, 11:52)jz1276 Wrote: Let me ask you this. Like I said, I have no art scraped, just embedded album art in the mp3 tags. By default, if this ''enable music wall background while playing music" option is selected, would it display the embedded art by default?

No, it will use album covers. The embedded art can't be extracted (only by Kodi itself).

So where could that tiled album art be coming from? Any idea?
Have you tried to "Reset the persistant cache", either in the addon itself or manually the folder content.
(2016-06-24, 19:29)malvinas2 Wrote: Have you tried to "Reset the persistant cache", either in the addon itself or manually the folder content.

No, but I just tried it now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a setting to disable tiled image on home during music playback?0