Username and password function
Hey everyone,

I know that this is an old topic in this forum and that there´re many threads about this issue, but anyways, I couldn´t find a tutorial to set username and password to the addon. I have a Wordpress site, so I could use my wordpress users database in order to identify every user, and also I was wondering if there is any chance to login into the addon using another info, for example a code, just a password o any other info.

The best would be to be able to login using the information that is storaged in a file on my web, so, when I want to add a new user, i would have just to enter manually the info on that file. Is it posible? How can I do that? Huh

The Settings.xml is ready to enter the login info, but how can I "call" the info file that is on my web from the addon in order to verify the identity. I´m pretty lost at this point.

Thanks for your time and help.
Thread moved to add-on development
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Your question is too broad. Technically, you can use any authentication system that can implemented in Python, from the basic HTTP authentication to things like OAuth.

For example: http://docs.python-requests.org/en/maste...ntication/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Username and password function0