Release AudioDSP V.2 Testbuilds
Yes!
Working on it!
N
http://pastebin.com/NZQA9Qi5

Valid till sept. 18.

N
Thx, now I can test it on my own machine. Until now I don't know why you get this channel mapping issue. When achieve progress or find the issue I will notify you.
Latest news about AudioDSP and my libraries is available on Twitter.

Developers can follow me on Github.
Wisler,this myght be important:
1.When using foobar...... "channel mixer" seems to be crucial!
2.When I sett channel mixer to 5 channels[aka no central channel] foobar behaves allmost like kodi-aka SL channel plays in FL speaker![In addition C speaker is silent 'cause there is no C channel input]

Maybe central channel is "missing" somehow [aka its present but not detected as it should],when trying to downmix to stereo DP II in Kodi?

[Maybe we need an ADSP plugin equivalent to "channel mixer" to solve this problem in Kodi.....]

10x,
N
Your problem is that the center channel is missing when you downmix a 5.0 or 5.1 to 2.0 source right?

And foobar with the channel mixer plugin does also loose the center channel. Sorry I'm a little bit confused.

We have 2 situations:
1.Using foobar[with channel mixer].
a.If I aloud al 6 channels[in channel mixer] to be downmixed the result is OK!
b.If I disable C channel [in channel mixer] the downmix is not OK.FL,FR,SR channels are playing ok.SL channel plays in the FL speaker.
2.Using Kodi [basic ADSP] the downmix is not ok.FL,C,FR,SR channels are playing ok.SL channel plays in the FL speaker.

We have some similarities,don't you think?
Situation 1.b gives us the same error like situation 2 !

I concluded We HAVE a C channel related problem when trying to downmix in Kodi.
I think we need a "channel mixer" for Kodi too...........
By the way.....does my test file play ok in your win 10 machineHuh

N
I'm interested in this because I use a Sony Mex Dv2000 player in my car.My player has Ac3,Dts and PL II decoders,but NO DIGITAL IN !
My goal is to play my surround music with my win 8.1 tablet PC-analog stereo out----------analog stereo in[Sony] and decode to 5.1 with the PL II decoder.
All this because I don't want to spend my life converting and burning Cds or DVDs to "feed" my Sony.

Sure I could use Foobar [this one decodes SACDs and DVDAs too].....but Kodi has a much,much better touch interface.

N
Ah now I understand what you need. Maybe this could resolve your issue, but disable AudioDSP in audio settings.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1648789

I guess the filters (Hibbert filter, needed for downmixing) in adsp.basic are completely wrong, because they only work for one sample frequency.

What we should do is to correctly implement the hilbert filters. We already have a downmixer (adsp.basic) and upmixer (adsp.freesurround). What I miss is a channel remapper, volume settings for all channels and a night mode.

"Ah now I understand what you need"......NO You don"t.
What I need is an analog downmixed PL II stereo information source to "feed" my Sony's ONLY "IN",wich is analog stereo "AUX IN".

Words like "transcoding" and "burning" I used to inform you that the other way to "feed" my Sony is using Sony's buildt in optical unit [ wich obviously is a digital input] but I don't have the time to make those discs [for making those discs I need to manualy transcode and downsample my files-5.1 HI-RES flacs,for example- to multichannel wavs or vobs,so that I can use them to burn dts-cds or Dvds].
All the "transcoding" and downsampling can be done ON THE FLY by Foobar and Kodi.After that DOWNMIXING to stereo PL II it's done correctly by Foobar only...at the moment.

I guess the test file is not running ok in your win 10 machine?

N
Just to be clear....I can not feed the ac3 or the dts decoder over my AUX IN [wich is analog only].The only decoder working over analog in is PL II decoder..that's why I need a stereo PL II downmixed ANALOG source for my Somy......
Any news??

N
Dell micro 3050,toshiba encore wt8-a-102,Belink MXIII,DidUbuy S95 Dragon Pro,Minix Neo 8H plus,Tronsmart mk908II

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AudioDSP V.2 Testbuilds2