Logo wall view, please!
Rainbow 
I have a huge library. I can not go through it one by one Iike the list view, or many of the other views. But I want to see the fanart, I only want a skin with logo wall view. But I can't find one anymore. Hybrid, night, and neon are gone. Rapier doesn't have the view anymore. Banner art is just the worst idea ever, it's a waste of time, poster wall view covers the fanart.

If someone helps, I'll even go through creating the view to add it to Titan skin. Or whatever skin, I don't care, just help me find or create the logo wall view. Any advise or direction will be highly appreciated.
What version of Kodi are you using, Next update of CCM-Phoenix for Krypton already has the view, will be released in a day or two.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2016-06-22, 08:02)blakblu Wrote: Rapier doesn't have the view anymore.

Rapier doesn't have which view?

No views are removed from Rapier.

Maybe you are looking for Icon View with the View Option to use clear logos or clear art?

Thank you. I need to download art using local files again, for rapier, my bad. I am extremely interested in that CCM- Phoenix as well. I have five kodi devices, and Rapier using three of em. Gonna spend all night tonight on the Krypton beta for the other two. I Really appreciate you guys for the alley oop!
Sounds great.

You probably already know this, but you can download specific art for all movies or tv shows in the skin settings.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Logo wall view, please!0