Android Cant log in on android phone
Hi I am on a Galaxy Note 5 and go to your webpage
Kodi forum I can not put my password as there is a search icon that is blocking the password sign in area. Seems the words are overwriting login areas
Thanks Robzilla
Thread moved to forum issues section
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Forgot to add my email when mobile version gets resolved.
Thanks,
Robzilla
I don't have a suggestion, but out of curiosity, what browser are you using on the Note? I wonder how drastic the difference is for mobile browsers when rendering the forum.
Also does it make a difference which orientation you hold the phone?

I occasionally have this kind of issue on my tablet (Samsung Galaxy S2) when in portrait mode, and have to use landscape temporarily to access different bits. Also if you pinch-zoom in, does that make things any better or accessible?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Although our forum template doesn't work great on smaller screens, you can install Tapatalk and use that to browse the forum, because we have the tapatalk add-on installed.
I know there are several people that use it and it works very well

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cant log in on android phone0