Req frame by frame progress when pause is pressed
Hi to all kodi team members who make this player possible i have one feature request that im suprise that is not implemented is it possible to add frame by frame progress when pause button is pressed
This would be nice, it is available in MythTV Frontend. Would also be nice if the OSD would disappear during this so you could see the whole picture.
Plus 1
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
+2 (on platforms that allow it)
(2016-06-22, 17:20)Doktor-X Wrote: Hi to all kodi team members who make this player possible i have one feature request that im suprise that is not implemented is it possible to add frame by frame progress when pause button is pressed
Is she wearing panties? Let me pause and check frame by frame.

Sent from my Nexus 7
(2016-06-23, 01:53)noggin Wrote: +2 (on platforms that allow it)

At least possible for all non-bypass decoders (Windows, Linux, OSX, iOS)
(2016-06-23, 19:41)z3r0k3wl Wrote: Is she wearing panties? Let me pause and check frame by frame.

Sent from my Nexus 7

ofcNodRofl
+3
(2016-06-23, 19:41)z3r0k3wl Wrote:
(2016-06-22, 17:20)Doktor-X Wrote: Hi to all kodi team members who make this player possible i have one feature request that im suprise that is not implemented is it possible to add frame by frame progress when pause button is pressed
Is she wearing panties? Let me pause and check frame by frame. 

Exactly. A handy feature that I'm missing for my fanservice anime. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
frame by frame progress when pause is pressed2