Solved Vsync still broken, please fix.
Hi all,

I've tried the latest nightly KodiSetup-20160622-1a0c596-master.
Following settings are active:

Playback > Adjust display refresrate always
Playback > Sync playback to display
Video Output > vertical blank sync always enabled

Display is set to 24Hz. When a 25/50 fps file is being played the display switches to 50Hz but then audio/video is out of sync due to vertical blank sync stuck at 24Hz.
Here's the log file:

http://pastebin.com/QKyFv2Uy

The issue does NOT exist in nightly KodiSetup-20160401-0436322-master but was apparently introduced after that version. Please fix before going alpha. If you need any testing, please get back to me.

Thanks,

am
Really, no one can help here?
I'm probably wrong, but I don't think 1 & 2 are compatible settings: It's one or the other, not both.

1. Playback > Adjust display refresrate always
2. Playback > Sync playback to display
3. Video Output > vertical blank sync always enabled
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
Both have nothing to do with vsync. The problem seems that the refclock does not get updated.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
@whysoserious: the settings are o.k. They work in Jarvis and also in KodiSetup-20160401-0436322-master. No issues there.

@fritsch: were you able to identify the issue? I can help testing, if you have a version with a fix.
Hi all,

it looks like the issue was fixed. The error does not occur anymore in the current version KodiSetup-20160715-dc124d8-master and the vsync refresh is working.

Thanx for fixing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vsync still broken, please fix.0