Concept Replace the TVBox with Kodi
(2020-11-21, 22:41)kpr57 Wrote: Hello I am posting a video of my new project which I hope will be completed if the work is not too complicated for my modest knowledge.
For the demo, the trailers were quickly brought up to see the animation at the start and end of the trailers.
These are read automatically by the skin after a delay which can be configured from the parameters 5, 10 or 15 seconds or more.
Thumbnails for genres, for years and for countries are integrated into the skin.
Hoping that this project interests you !

That looks really nice. I'm very interested in your new project
Question: Are these local trailers or trailers from Youtube?
Automatically playing trailers is a really nice feature.
Looking forward to trying this with my emby library
The combination of blur and fanart is very nice.
(2020-11-22, 10:51)Aaiemron Wrote: Question: Are these local trailers or trailers from Youtube?
Automatically playing trailers is a really nice feature.

These are the youtube trailers that come from the scrapper.
@kpr how far away from a public (beta) release in your opinion ?
Im interested to see osd interface and wondered if there will get an option for clear logo on main screen instead of just titles ?

Great looking skin 👍🏻
Another question: is this new skin you are creating compatible with Matrix or Leia only?
(2020-11-23, 00:15)sasquatchjaques Wrote: @kpr how far away from a public (beta) release in your opinion ?
Im interested to see osd interface and wondered if there will get an option for clear logo on main screen instead of just titles ?

Great looking skin 👍🏻
No idea for the moment of the availability of a beta version. I'm still experimenting with different designs so that the interface is both easy to use and with a beautiful visual.
The OSD interface will be minimalist Netflix style but with all the possibilities offered by the Kodi player.
Putting a clearlogo instead of the title is not a problem, but I opted for text because I didn't like the visual with the clearlogo !
(2020-11-25, 20:13)Aaiemron Wrote: Another question: is this new skin you are creating compatible with Matrix or Leia only?

Normally the version will be compatible with both !
(2020-11-25, 23:22)kpr57 Wrote:
(2020-11-25, 20:13)Aaiemron Wrote: Another question: is this new skin you are creating compatible with Matrix or Leia only?

Normally the version will be compatible with both !
That's great to hear. Thank you
Thanks for the info

To be honest the logos are displayed on the widget row but would be great to have option to have the logo rather then the title text

Will monitor the progress of the skin as looks really versatile and clean

Keep up the great work

(2020-11-25, 23:21)kpr57 Wrote:
(2020-11-23, 00:15)sasquatchjaques Wrote: @kpr how far away from a public (beta) release in your opinion ?

Great looking skin 👍🏻
No idea for the moment of the availability of a beta version. I'm still experimenting with different designs so that the interface is both easy to use and with a beautiful visual.
The OSD interface will be minimalist Netflix style but with all the possibilities offered by the Kodi player.
Putting a clearlogo instead of the title is not a problem, but I opted for text because I didn't like the visual with the clearlogo !
hello, some news about my new project which now has a name "Goodi.TV" and which I have been working on for some time.
After many tests and various designs I think I have found a compromise that satisfies me between ease of use and not too bad design !

I just finished the movies part of my home page :
 - automatic playback of trailers if present in the database + configuration of the delay before automatic playback.
 - animation of the lists of each category + configuration of the display duration of each film.
 - possibility to display or not the categories according to your needs.
 - thumbnails are assigned to each category automatically. 
 - possibility of modifying the title and the thumbnails of the movie sets directly from the movie set category (for me it has always been complicated to find where it was necessary to perform this manipulation).

I attach some photos of the interface and await your suggestions to improve everything.

I sincerely hope to be able to complete this project but I am continuously bypassing the normal use of Kodi (to modify the title and the thumbnails of saga for example) and it is therefore very complicated to keep the code relatively clean and understandable, which greatly complicates the work.

watch gallery

Goodi.TV thread  :  https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=359095

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Replace the TVBox with Kodi0