• 16(current)
PineApple.Tv Skin { Apple tvOS 13 Based Skin }
@emre.ay: Have you ever seen a skin with widgets? Where when you highlight a menu option movies or tv shows from a specific add-on show their movie poster which you can then click on? Pretty standard from most skins I've seen (arctic, aeon nox, mimic, etc.) Can we have the first 2 tiles in the top row allow this functionality? This skin is VERY similar to tvOS-X. In that skin, this feature works perfectly. Any reason we can't do that with pineapple?
(2016-12-05, 07:06)davsmith2015 Wrote: @emre.ay: Have you ever seen a skin with widgets? Where when you highlight a menu option movies or tv shows from a specific add-on show their movie poster which you can then click on? Pretty standard from most skins I've seen (arctic, aeon nox, mimic, etc.) Can we have the first 2 tiles in the top row allow this functionality? This skin is VERY similar to tvOS-X. In that skin, this feature works perfectly. Any reason we can't do that with pineapple?

Hi,

Very confused with what you mean, are you saying that you want the to shows and movies icons to show shelf posters. As this is exactly what these buttons do but you have to populate your library first and setup these options.
This feature is exactly the same as tvOS-x as this is based off that skin.

Sent from my iPhone
Little Survey:

1.) Which version of Kodi do you currently using? (Jarvis or Krypton)

2.) Should I continue to update the version of the Skin for Jarvis?

*It takes a lot of time to compare the changes of skin for both versions.

Thanks
1.jarvis
2.it would be nice, but you decide on your time
Hi,

As krypton is nearing completion, it would be wise to continue with this platform. Atv hardware only runs krypton.

My 2 pennies worth Smile

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-12-05, 07:06)davsmith2015 Wrote: @emre.ay: Have you ever seen a skin with widgets? Where when you highlight a menu option movies or tv shows from a specific add-on show their movie poster which you can then click on? Pretty standard from most skins I've seen (arctic, aeon nox, mimic, etc.) Can we have the first 2 tiles in the top row allow this functionality? This skin is VERY similar to tvOS-X. In that skin, this feature works perfectly. Any reason we can't do that with pineapple?

I think he is referring to these screenshots.

These screens are taken from the ''TvOSX Thread"
Love the skin any chance we could set the TV show setting to view posters like iTunes Like the square ones similar to the ATV.
https://bendodson.com/projects/itunes-artwork-finder/
(2016-12-05, 20:15)emre.ay Wrote: Little Survey:

1.) Which version of Kodi do you currently using? (Jarvis or Krypton)

2.) Should I continue to update the version of the Skin for Jarvis?

*It takes a lot of time to compare the changes of skin for both versions.

Thanks

Krypton on atv4.
(2016-11-25, 16:49)Steverae Wrote: Yeah the favourites plugin ain't working properly on atv at the minute, it's still broken on bera5. We'll have to wait for an update, may be a tvOS.

Might be worth trying an older version of the favourites plugin ?

Sent from my iPhone (typie typie)

Don't work with any older versions.
Just stumbled accross this but seems that http://pineappletv.netai.net/ is down do you have a alternative did you also continue with krypton really like the look of this skin
Hi

I have the theme installed on three devices. Trying to instal it again but the download link doesn't seem to be working, or I can't add from the repository.pineappletv.zip downloaded from http://adf.ly/1g5l4y

after downloading I go to settings>addons>install addon from zip> point it to repository.pineappletv.zip but it fails to load
The developer of THIS build has made some welcome changes to the "TVOSX" skin. Maybe you can incorporate some of the changes?

Here is his change log....
Based on the apple tv skin, it’s a custom mod with more features and better compatibility.

"A very easy to use build/skin.

Some of the work done:

Ability to customize widgets and tiles

Ability to move tiles around

No more Addons and favourite to select the tiles, it now integrates a fully functional skin.shortcuts script

Ability to customize the search button"
(2016-12-31, 01:15)achukaiser Wrote: The developer of THIS build has made some welcome changes to the "TVOSX" skin. Maybe you can incorporate some of the changes?

Here is his change log....
Based on the apple tv skin, it’s a custom mod with more features and better compatibility.

"A very easy to use build/skin.

Some of the work done:

Ability to customize widgets and tiles

Ability to move tiles around

No more Addons and favourite to select the tiles, it now integrates a fully functional skin.shortcuts script

Ability to customize the search button"
Did you try it ?
No, he has limited his build support to Krypton only. Sad
But.... I will try it on the UWP version of Kodi and post some screens.
I tried that build,nice features but library integration and functional Favourites script still missing on Atv4 with Kodi b7.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PineApple.Tv Skin { Apple tvOS 13 Based Skin }2