Release - Visual Thumbs - (Create thumbs for subfolders in picture library)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DaLanik Offline
Posting Freak
v3.0
- Icon change
find quote
peppe_sr Offline
Posting Freak
morning mate, could you look into this error i'm having it scanning my pictures folders:
Code:
09:16:08.354 T:3084   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnicodeDecodeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 19: ordinal not in range(128)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Peppe\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.visual_thumbs\addon.py", line 519, in <module>
                                                intCancel = scanPaths(path, g, pathsNr, 3)
                                              File "C:\Users\Peppe\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.visual_thumbs\addon.py", line 256, in scanPaths
                                                message2 = strMess3 + basePath.encode('utf8')
                                            UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 19: ordinal not in range(128)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
pictures are stored in a nas. the main folder is mapped in the pc (windows10) from wich i'm scanning.
strange thing is that in the past, when you released the addon i scanned all my paths without problem. the error occurs when the addon read a folder already scanned months ago.
now i'm trying do have .png image.and i'm saving thums in the addon folder, not in the pictures one,
may the & is the problem, this is the name of the last folder before the error
Code:
12-31-2001_Capodanno Stefy&Benny
if needed i can provide more infos
thanks
Peppe
(This post was last modified: 2017-04-30 09:39 by peppe_sr.)
find quote
DaLanik Offline
Posting Freak
I'll have a look, quite busy now, but definitely will have a look Wink
find quote