Scraping jpegs for series
Hi guys,
i believe this topic was already written by somebody else, unfortunately i cannot find it by using the search function.

As of current the sraping only uses one Picture for every Episode in a series (The series are DVD rips and therefore stored in VIDEO_TS Folders, the Folders are "Nameofseries S01E01E02E03...etc)
By scraping the TMM only adds one .jpg which is then used for every Episode. Is there a way to assign a jpg. to every Episode like it is in thetvdb.com?

Further - by scraping the same series/Episode again (and maybe again) the TMM only adds the code under the existing code of the .nfo. It does not overwrite it. Can you please have a look? Thank you.

Regards
Pommes
the problem is, that for Kodi we can only provide 1 thumb per file (because the thumb is named <episode_file>-thumb.jpg).
For multi episode files (like a DVD image is) we can only create one thumb - this is by design.

The same is for NFO files - for multi EP files we must provide only one NFO file with the info for all episodes (thus we do not overwrite it and only add the EP info)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Aha ok. So it would also not work if i manually assign the paths (internetlink or local stored Pictures in the series Folder) for every Episode?
No, Kodi only uses the <videofilename>-thumb.ext thing.
"MultiEpisodes" are just virtual, they all have the same single file behind...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraping jpegs for series0