Kodi on MK802 mk2?
Hi guys

I've seen videos on youtube of people running Kodi on this model of Android stick (the mk2) and I've tried to find the right build for getting this to work on my one so I can use it purely as a kodi machine (as this android stick is sitting doing nothing), but I cannot get any to install.

I tried getting an old Arm version of Kodi for Android suitable for Android 4.0 which this runs on but still will not install.

Could anyone offer any assistance please, or help with exactly what build would work on this device? I appreciate it's very limited hardware but other people have it work so I'm not sure why I can't make it work for me but I'm sure it's a matter of the correct build to suit this older version of Android?

Many thanks!
Do you get an error when you attempt to install ?, if so write it here.
Don't know if that android stick has Google Play but try installing SPMC (fork of Kodi and the best build you can find for Android). If you check their webpage you'll find different builds.
My XBMC/Kodi folder: addons, skins, addon/menu backgrounds & more
Hi Veronica

Thanks for the reply - it's very helpful!!
I did actually get a version installed and working (I forget the exact one now as I tried so many), but if there is an optimal one that you've mentioned SPMC then I will have a look at this to see if there is a benefit over the one that I've managed to get working.

Thanks very much for your help Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi on MK802 mk2?0