Using Multiple PVRs
So I've setup a Pi with a couple of tv tuners running TVHeadEnd and they work perfectly. I've got a couple of stations that I want to add into the Live TV section and these are in m3u format, so I've activated IPTV Simple Client and added the details in there.

Now if I just have one running, works great, all the stations are ordered correctly, but it's when I have both activated that things go a bit strange. If i leave it with the default settings, i get multiple cannels with the same number, e.g

1 (TVHeadend Channel)
1 (IPTV Simple Client Channel)
2 (TVHeadend Channel)
2 (IPTV Simple Client Channel)
etc..

I've gone into the IPTV Simple Client and altered the Numbering channels starts at to a number outside of the range TVHeadEnd uses, ie. 200 but when I do this, only the TVHeadend channels show and none of the channels from IPTV Simple Client. As long as the number is lower than the last channel provided by TVHeadend the channels display... it just looks messy...

Is there a way I can use both of these and have them using unique numbers?
or... am i just being stupid, im presuming i can make a m3u list from the tvheadend side and just include them all in one big file and use IPTV Simple Client instead of TVHeadend?
Why don't you use your m3u in Tvheadend, then you can manage all of your channels (including numbering and groups) from TVH, and it will be consistent across all clients?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using Multiple PVRs0