help with kodi install
Hello I'm new to kodi but I'm enjoying learning how it works, I've been jailbreaking TV firesticks with no problems, until I ran into something I hadn't seen before, "remote share unable to connect to network" don't know what that means my connection is good so after that another error message saying something like the files aren't in directory do I want to proceed, I say yes then go to programs add on to install from zip, it will not open. I have backtracked as much as I know how will no resolution, can someone please help me with this issue?
Thread moved to Android, at least for the moment
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
DarrenHill exactly what thread am I looking for in Android
your question is Android specific (FireStick) and thus Darren moved your thread to the correct subforum. That's all his post is about.
(2016-06-29, 15:14)mscarla Wrote: Hello I'm new to kodi but I'm enjoying learning how it works, I've been jailbreaking TV firesticks with no problems, until I ran into something I hadn't seen before, "remote share unable to connect to network" don't know what that means my connection is good so after that another error message saying something like the files aren't in directory do I want to proceed, I say yes then go to programs add on to install from zip, it will not open. I have backtracked as much as I know how will no resolution, can someone please help me with this issue?

What are you trying to accomplish? Installing an add-on? Accessing shares?
I need help with after the installation of kodi and I'm entering the path on the bubble screen and try to install from zip first it'll say unable to connect to network server, then another says the files isn't in the directory do I want to proceed nothing opens after that can someone please tell me how to fix this thanks?
Sad 
Will someone please help me
Type exact what you're entering on the path here.
cd2022 here it is http://bigman4k.com/repo
That server, whatever it is, is either misspelled or not connected to the internet. In other words, the guy on the other end of the intetnet is the one with the problem. You would have to wait for them to fix their server, or you need to make sure you spelled the address correctly.

That being said, I'm going to preemptively suggest you read free content (wiki) and forum rules (wiki). If this is a repo for add-ons/streams for "free tv", then it might be against the Kodi forum rules.
thanks Ned
From a quick Google search, the content of it would also violate our forum rules (wiki). So our advice here would be not to install it at all.

Read this to understand why...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
help with kodi install0