How to install a Filipino TV plugin on KODI?
This thread may be of interest on this topic.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-07-05, 09:37)Diehardbookbiter Wrote:
(2016-06-30, 16:06)Jeffoy0519 Wrote: Helo live it doesn't work on kodi it will work only on their weltv machine

Thank you so much.You are such an expert.I checked with my friend,it is called WELTV Filipino IPTV box.He told me what I have(hello live)should be an individual app instead of add-on.Sorry for the confusion,man.Now I have the box on hand,it works pretty well.Tks again!

Hi I am from UK what us WELTv? Is that available here in UK
Quote:Thank you so much.You are such an expert.I checked with my friend,it is called WELTV Filipino IPTV box.

Whenever I see an advertisement if yet another IPTV box claiming "Free to watch the latest hot movies", then my eyebrows start to rise...
(2016-06-30, 10:05)Diehardbookbiter Wrote: I'm from Philippines and immigrated to the US several years ago. I made the payment to TFC monthly in order to watch Filipino TV.
As you know, only all kinds of content from abscbn is available, but I did so for two years.
The day before yesterday, I saw a Filipino IPTV box at a friend's house and I found It can display tens of HD nativeFilipino channels including ABS CBN, GMA 7, TV5, PTV4 and so on. But I think it’s too expensive for me. After I studied the box, I found it’s a common KODI box. I copied the plugin named Hello Live and installed into another Android box, but it cannot run.
Who can help me install the plugin Hello Live? I have the plugin here. I hope a KODI expert can help me. I can send you the plugin.

Old Thread If you still have an issue. Then we will provide you free services about any issue if you have. Feel free to reply me. Thanks
(2019-05-16, 23:21)sharahuki Wrote: Then we will provide you free services about any issue if you have

Such 'services' have no place on this forum when it resembles "Free to watch the latest hot movies".
As a forum newcomer you have limited forum capabilities, so don't bother asking for PM messages and such.
(2017-03-09, 01:17)[email protected] Wrote: the hello live app is for weltv and filstreambox only because it detects your MAC address.

theres another way to watch pinoy channels. you need to buy an iptv box from ebay (120$ to 180$) then subscribe to a website (10$/Month) for 1500 channels.

my friend has it and i think its better than welpinoy, weltv or filstreambox because it has hips of channels and more reliable.

How to move the paid channel to free abs-cbn channel.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to install a Filipino TV plugin on KODI?0