My Living Room Setup
This is my actual living room no seperate cinema room. (shared with wife and kids :-)

Yamaha RX-V677 Amp
BenQ W1070 Projector
2 Powered Subs
Yamaha 3d Bluray Player
Hi Media Q5
Gigabyte Brix 2955u
FREESAT
PS4
XBOX360
XBOX
WiI

Wall Dimensions 136 inches Picture

Using blackout curtains and 7.1 speaker setup
3 speakers at front
2 speakers to the side ear level
and 2 behind.

Effects sound Great.

Himedia q5 plays all my 3d iso and mkv picture quality on wall looks perfect no pixelation and blacks are black.

Using my gigabyte pc picture looks more natural but black level not as good as on himedia.

All pics taken with curtains open and light coming in so screen looks to bright in pictures.

Not sure how to take pictures with the light off and curtains closed and get a picture what isnt to dark any suggestions?

would the tv on right please move ... we're trying to watch a movie ! Rofl

great setup ! Big Grin (but the tv on the right would bug the hell of me, obscuring the picture)
Nicely done! Might want to move those front side speakers a little lower. Might get a better sound from it.

Planning any rug or anything up front?
(2016-07-04, 09:53)SeVreN2013 Wrote: would the tv on right please move ... we're trying to watch a movie ! Rofl

great setup ! Big Grin (but the tv on the right would bug the hell of me, obscuring the picture)

Any Suggestions where else i could put it. Does bother me but when watching movie dont notice it :-)
Moved tv added a projector screen

Looks a lot better Smile
Thanks you convinced me to do it :-) went from 136inch to 120inch but works better for speakers all fits nice and projector fills screen was tight fit had to completely zoom out projector if wall was closer wouldnt of worked. Much happier with it now. Also added a monitor audio center speaker which has improved dialogue in films.

Picture quality of screen compared to wall is not noticeable not much improvement.
But did buy a cheap screen maybe that's why.
yeah looks very nice,im still learning about kodi,and soon i will post some pictures of my home theater

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My Living Room Setup0