Solved Source Telecine option
I notice there is no Telecine option in the list of sources. There is a Telesync and CAM, but it stops there. Additionally, there is no R5 or HDTV / HDRIp option. I have not yet looked to see if there is a place to add them myself, a pass through the GUI found no option for this.

I considered calling a TC release TS as source, but that muds it up more as TS releases are generally non-desirable where TC releases are generally quite good. Additionally, R5 has its specific *quarks* deserving to be distinguished. The HDTV / HDRip is the same. It would almost be the same as Webrip, but again, different.

1) Can these be added to the list of options?
2) Is there a place to manually add them?

EDIT: Also, a Stream option would be nice. If I do not have the file local and have a stream link for the movie or episode, that is a distinct source.
well, I can add multiple items there - but I do need detailed infos on the naming scheme for _parsing_ the type out of file names..
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
btw: the TV source also catches HDTV/HDRip
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
I think I know what you mean. If I am correct:
TeleCine = TC, HDTC, HD-TC, TeleCine
R5 = R5
TeleSync = TS, HDTS, HD-TS, TeleSync

Stream = file extension is ".strm".

I would assume that case does not matter. Understood on TV = HDTV = HDRip.
okay, I've added telecine, R5 and stream to the media sources.
Great! Thanks. It is on the nightly build, or pre-release?
Is this something a user can do, add a source that is not included in a parse of the file name? The user can manually select it from the list. This may not be how it is designed though, so I am asking.
it will be in the next nightly build tomorrow (and of course in the next prerelease build)

these are fixed release types (including their alternative names for automatic detection).

If any new source should be added, you can request it. We make tmm small and simple -> no monster with hundreds of configuration options
This entry "Stream = file extension is ".strm"." does not appear to be working. On discovery of new movie of this format, "unknown" was selected, not "stream".
ok, stream is now selected on *.strm files.
But only, if no other known token has been found (this has precedence; "myshow.hdtv.strm" is _still_ TV!)
(TBD)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
That is perfect, I cannot speak for all, but I have hundreds of strm video entities and none ever specify anything except the title and date followed by .strm. This was the concept in submitting this request to begin with, it just shows up as unknown otherwise as there is nothing else there.

The stream file (.strm), will send you to a list where you can select which you want there. So, once there, you can select HQ, MQ, LQ, 720, 1080, etc. Further specification like DVD, BluRay, etc is rarely ever specified in these cases as it is not really important in selection.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Source Telecine option0