how to record all showings of a show from within Kodi's program guide?
Im not able to schedule all episodes of a show I've selected directly from the kodi program guide, so I have to instead resort to mythtv frontend or mythweb. I'm only able to record a single episode from the kodi guide. I have figured how to use "Timers" as they are called in kodi, but it is much more involved than simply selecting an episode on the guide and hitting "Record All Showings" as I would do in mythfrontend. Is their something I'm missing, or does this functionality simply not exist?
Which version of Kodi ?

The general approach is :

With the program highlighted in the guide you need to use the context menu (c on keyboard) then select "Add Timer".

This brings up Timers setting screen, select "Type" (this brings up a menu with a lot of different options, Manual, Record this, Record one, Record weekly etc)), then select "Record all", this takes you back to the Timers setting screen, then select OK.

Mike
Thanks. As I said I already knew Timers, but now that I'm looking at this context menu in the Record options you told me about, I'm seeing that "Record All" is probably want I want, corresponding to the MythTV feature called "Record All Showings". Thanks!

Kodi version 16.1 on Windows x86-64 and libreElec on RPi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to record all showings of a show from within Kodi's program guide?0