Req dutch mpaa
Is it possible to add dutch mpaa icons (Kijkwijzer) Now I've it as text Netherlands:MG6, Netherlands:6, Netherlands:9, Netherlands:12, Netherlands:16,Netherlands:AL
See http://www.kijkwijzer.nl/about-kijkwijzer for mor info. thanks a lot
I unpacked the textures.xbt and it seems the icons for dutch ratings are already there. they are named: nl-6, nl-9, nl-12, nl-16 and nl-al.
If you use color flags or large flags they should show up as long as you use that format. If you use "nl-" as a rating prefix and scrape the dutch ratings it should work. Else you can create an nfo file to set the rating. I just checked with an nfo created with ember media manager and it works.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
Thanks,

I did try that with EmberMedia but it writes the certification in an other format <certification>Netherlands:16</certification> instead of NL-16
Any idea how to get this in the correct format?
You can edit the movie in Ember Media (rightclick->edit movie) and change the field under MPAA Rating to one of the ratings in the list I mentioned earlier.
I tested it and it works. I use UK ratings for automatic scraping since lots of movies don't even have Dutch ratings. For Dutch movies I change them manually to Dutch ratings. If you want to scrape Dutch ratings automatically you can do that in Kodi using the universal movie scraper. It can be configured to scrape Dutch ratings and you can set the certification prefix as well (in your case "nl-").

Keep in mind that for older movies, most of the ratings are no longer relevant. Some ratings don't exist anymore (Netherlands:14, UK:A) but are still listed on sites like IMDB. That's why you sometimes have to look up the ratings on websites like moviemeter.nl or bbfc.co.uk and it is still manual labour to get right.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
Thanks again you helped me a lot

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
dutch mpaa0