OS X Installing Kodi on my Mac-mini
I have been trying to open Kodi on my mac mini running 10.11.XX ( I believe) it downloads correctly, I opend the disc image and drag and drop to Apps and that goes fine. when I try to open the apps file I get an error msgs to the effect that the Kodi.app is damaged and to removed it to the trash bin. Could I get some help on this one please??
I could be wrong but it kinda sounds like a gatekeeper issue.
http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_Kod...Gatekeeper
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
That worked very well wgstarks, many thanks for the help
Hello
I am new to the thread but can I ask for some assistance.
I also have the same issue and can't install on my Mac mini running software 10.6.8. I checked for updates and tells me I am up to date
I think its the same gatekeeper error as mentioned as the warning is the same about the developer however I cant find security & preferences , only security and then general.
I unlock the padlock but do not see "Allow applications downloaded from:" in the menu so maybe on my version I need to perform some other action.
Has anyone out there had similar issues?
Kind regards
Gary
(2016-07-14, 19:32)gdavidso Wrote: Hello
I am new to the thread but can I ask for some assistance.
I also have the same issue and can't install on my Mac mini running software 10.6.8. I checked for updates and tells me I am up to date
I think its the same gatekeeper error as mentioned as the warning is the same about the developer however I cant find security & preferences , only security and then general.
I unlock the padlock but do not see "Allow applications downloaded from:" in the menu so maybe on my version I need to perform some other action.
Has anyone out there had similar issues?
Kind regards
Gary

The current stable release of Kodi requires 10.7 or above.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Kodi_for_OS_X_spec...quirements
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Installing Kodi on my Mac-mini0