Req Now Playing
(2016-07-09, 21:32)Jeroen Wrote:
(2016-07-09, 14:27)x007sunny Wrote: Thanks mate.
Any plans to adding addon shortcuts?

That depends, not sure what you mean by that.

You can already do that. The home menu is completely customizable, you can add shortcuts to pretty much anywhere.
(2016-07-10, 09:52)Jeroen Wrote: You can already do that. The home menu is completely customizable, you can add shortcuts to pretty much anywhere.

Yeah submenu can be customised. But I mean addon shortcuts.
You mean the icons on the homescreen? I don't see that really fitting in to be honest. The functionality is basically identical to submenus imo.
True. I like it the ways it is. Less cluttered.
First of all, thank you for a very nice skin, seems it is going to be The ONE for me too. Smile

The only problem I have is with the accessing a video timeline position with mouse at the bottom. I am not using remote controller or keyboard keys to seek video back/forward, but I am used to navigate with the mouse. Accessing timeline with mouse at the bottom is kind of difficult, at first it seemed to be imposible. As I found out it can be accessed by mouse right click meanwhile having a cursor at the bottom, but it is still very very tricky. Any tips and tricks on this?

It is also a bit of a pain for a mouse user that every time when mouse is just slightly moved video settings window pop up.
(2016-11-24, 14:50)matic Wrote: First of all, thank you for a very nice skin, seems it is going to be The ONE for me too. Smile

The only problem I have is with the accessing a video timeline position with mouse at the bottom. I am not using remote controller or keyboard keys to seek video back/forward, but I am used to navigate with the mouse. Accessing timeline with mouse at the bottom is kind of difficult, at first it seemed to be imposible. As I found out it can be accessed by mouse right click meanwhile having a cursor at the bottom, but it is still very very tricky. Any tips and tricks on this?

It is also a bit of a pain for a mouse user that every time when mouse is just slightly moved video settings window pop up.

Mouse usage is not supported, sorry. I'll see if there's an easy way to make this particular aspect less cumbersome but can't make any promises.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Now Playing0