Please help! Issues when power outage
Thanks to summer blackouts are happening. When my system powers off like that and when it comes back up. Kodi's history seems for some reason to always regress back to weeks ago. All my new movies and TV shows I've added since then are gone and must be reimported but the BIG deal is my viewing history is reset to that specific day. So episodes I've watched show up as new again and episodes appearing in the playlist "next episode" are completely wrong.

I must manually go into all the series I'm watching and mark episodes as watched. As weeks have gone by now and this happens, the more episodes I have to watch.

What's weird is if Kodi just crashes on it's own, when I bring it back up it keeps the history. (Obviously if I properly exit it keeps the history). But why when the computer powers off does Kodi regress to some weird history from back in early June?

Please I need help with this. It's driving me nuts and even if blackouts become less frequent, I don't want to have a months go by and I have to manually set TV series to watch, especially when it's episode by episode.
Get a small ups that cM safely shut down the box via USB or console cable?

Sent from my XT1254
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Yes, of course I have one on order but that's not a real fix. Two years from now when the UPS fails and the system shuts down and it reverts to June of 2016 it may be easier to just start over.

Something else is going on and want to fix it but don't know where to start.
Is it only the watches history that gets reset? Are there any new entries that were added to your library that get removed or not?
No new entries are removed too but I just do a new scan and it usually finds most of them (I think).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please help! Issues when power outage0