Linux How to install Kodi 15 Isengard.
I am running Linux mint Rosa and want to install Kodi 15 Isengard. Specifically because some of my addons for Live streaming don't work with Kodi 16.1 Jarvis.

They used to work with Isengard, but whatever I try to do and install it always comes up with Jarvis.

This would be a clean install - I have deleted and purged Kodi off my system.

Please can anyone guide me as to how I can obtain and install Isengard.
Thread moved to Linux section.

The older releases are here. Iirc for Linux Mint you'll need to build from the source.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-07-09, 23:52)bicky Wrote: I am running Linux mint Rosa and want to install Kodi 15 Isengard. Specifically because some of my addons for Live streaming don't work with Kodi 16.1 Jarvis.

They used to work with Isengard, but whatever I try to do and install it always comes up with Jarvis.

This would be a clean install - I have deleted and purged Kodi off my system.

Please can anyone guide me as to how I can obtain and install Isengard.

We provide an old-stable ppa for Ubuntu, we don't support Linux Mint directly, if it works fine - if not, you need to build from source: https://launchpad.net/~team-xbmc/+archiv...u/kodi-old
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Hi Guys - thanks for your input - I have rebuilt from source and it has solved my problem. Very time consuming, but it worked !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to install Kodi 15 Isengard.0