Fire stick problem
Hi.
I'm trying to load Kodi onto a fire stick but when I get to the point of installing I am presented with a message informing me I have to log in before I can proceed, but the problem is the sign in button will not function infact the whole process locks up and I Have to start over. This fire stick is already owned and registered by a friend. If fire stick gets registered for normal use is it rendered useless to further tinkering such as trying to side load Kodi.
Regards
(2016-07-10, 21:48)longshanks Wrote: Hi.
I'm trying to load Kodi onto a fire stick but when I get to the point of installing I am presented with a message informing me I have to log in before I can proceed, but the problem is the sign in button will not function infact the whole process locks up and I Have to start over. This fire stick is already owned and registered by a friend. If fire stick gets registered for normal use is it rendered useless to further tinkering such as trying to side load Kodi.
Regards

There's no such thing as "registered for normal use". When you get to the point of installing, it means you had already passed the point of register or sign in mandated by Amazon.

What exactly are you trying to install?
On the Amazon home page go to settings/my account/amazon account/deregester
Then you have to start the registration process again but this time use your own amazon account (all settings previously set will remain)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fire stick problem0