v16 Help please.
Hi sorry is me again. I relly frustrated with this why suddenly happen to my kodi. I can't see anything with kodi now.it work find few month back. Now every thing in kodi is not working.
Link:connected
MAC address :08:A5:C8:1D:03Big Grin7 ( few sec it will be Busy)
IP address: 10:60.0.172
Subnet mask:255.255.128.0
Gateway:10.60.127.254
Primary DNS:10.0.194.121
Secondary DNS:
Internet:busy (few sec not connected.check network setting)
Build :Kodi 16.1

Please please anyone help what happening?
Other internet working fine.
There was no need for a new thread - your old one was fine. But as you've put more information in this one I'll close that one off.

Anyway, as noted in the other thread we need a debug log (wiki) to give more insight into this. Follow the link and it will give you walk-throughs on how to gather it. You will have to use the advanced method if you can't get Kodi to connect to the 'net, but please paste the log into either Pastebin.com or XBMCLogs.com and supply here only the link that they will give you - do not post the log directly to this forum.

This may be more to do with your network than Kodi though, so it could be difficult for us to help. Your subnet mask looks a little odd to me (it's more normally 255.255.255.0 from my admittedly limited experience), giving the device and gateway the same first 3 parts of the IP address (only the last digit differs per device). Your gateway being x.x.127.x whilst your device being x.x.0.x is unusual, although I'm not an expert at networking so it may be fine with that wider x.x.128.0 mask.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi darrenhill, thanks for reply. I follow the step for get the kodi log uploder but I can't install it when there are no connections. It become fail to download. How does it work I can't even do other with no connection on kodi??
I've looked at our other post as well, but I can't figure out what kind of client you are using. Are we talking about a firestick? Android tablet? can you connect to the internet at all (without using Kodi)?
@Supchew - you don't need the Log Uploader. See the advanced part in the link for details on how to do it manually.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help please.0