How to scan file data?
I know how to scan the library, but how do I force a full scan of the library for file flag data? (Ie 720 h.264 dolby digital)

Also in my library thumbnails were downloaded for all of my movies, but the fan art was not. Granted if I select movie it will download fan art, but how do I force a complete download of all fanart for offline viewing?

Sent from my SM-G935V
(2016-07-14, 11:09)nathan909 Wrote: I know how to scan the library, but how do I force a full scan of the library for file flag data? (Ie 720 h.264 dolby digital)

Flag data will only be scanned if you include <streamdetails> information in an NFO (you can use third-party media managers to create these files for you, then rescan your movie library). In the absence of NFO streamdetails the flag data will be extracted on first playback (and subsequently lost again should you ever wipe your library).

So, if you want all your movies to be scanned with flag data, use NFO files.

(2016-07-14, 11:09)nathan909 Wrote: Also in my library thumbnails were downloaded for all of my movies, but the fan art was not. Granted if I select movie it will download fan art, but how do I force a complete download of all fanart for offline viewing?

Assuming the fan art has already been associated with your movies then you may just need to preload the texture cache. You can do this using the script in my sig.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-07-14, 11:09)nathan909 Wrote: I know how to scan the library, but how do I force a full scan of the library for file flag data? (Ie 720 h.264 dolby digital)

Also in my library thumbnails were downloaded for all of my movies, but the fan art was not. Granted if I select movie it will download fan art, but how do I force a complete download of all fanart for offline viewing?

Sent from my SM-G935V

Why are you posting twice? You posted the exact same question in Windows group.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to scan file data?0