Keep losing local library! Help!
Hi I've had kodi since frodo on my Mac mini. Had no issues with upgrades until 16.1

Now, my movie and TV show library is missing. I press rescan and nothing happens.

I did a complete removal of kodi losing my whole library of 2000 movies. Rescanned and tidied them up etc

Woke up today and turned it on, library's were ok.

Went to work, came home, library's gone!

Nothing at all. No add ons or anything other than vanilla kodi.

Can someone PLEASE help Sad
Moved to Mac OS X forum.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Thanks. Sorry.
I've had the same issue 3 times in less than a month now. Also on 16.1. Also a LONG time XBMC/Kodi user and NEVER have had this kind of issue before. All 3 times, mine has been caused by a computer freeze and forced shut down. Based on everything I've managed to find, this corrupts something on the back end (Video DB?) and Kodi forgets my entire library and watched items. The source directories still show up under Video -> Files, but will not accept scraper information nor will it scan them to add TV Shows and Movies back to my home screen without a clean install. Something has changed in how this is handled in 16.1 and I'm getting tired of clean installing just to have it happen again. Sad
So you think it started with 16.1?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keep losing local library! Help!0