Why do you Kodi?
I just started using Kodi a few months ago. I've quickly become attached to it with tweaking my favorite themes to fit my library, showing off a few fun features, and keeping it as our main entertainment room item for my wife and I.

I'd love to know why others have been Kodi users. What drew you to it and what keeps you around?
You should have checked here first: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=276385
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I post for a few sites that it will open that others will not.I don't look for KODI to last as most sites do not work.
The software is terrible and to complicated for most to work. I have found a lot of sites far better.
oh man...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I was originally drawn to kodi because it's metadata scraping was better than mythtv's.

I continue to be drawn to it because of the community, because of the flexibility it gives, because of the ongoing pace of development, and becasue they gave me mod rights and I can ban people.

(OK not really the last one).
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Because I'm not very Plexible...
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
i don't think we need a second thread for this - link to the other one was already provided - closed
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Why do you Kodi?0