Bug Stuck in "incompatible due to unmet dependencies" loop on opening
Exclamation 
Hi, I have Kodi 16.1 (Jarvis) I believe (I can't check at the moment) on my INL3D box.
I just ran into an issue starting today that when I open Kodi, it shows a pop-up saying "Add-on is incompatible due to unmet dependencies. Would you like to disable it on your system?" for one add-on, and I just hit no or the return button on the remote, but then it shows the same message again and again for all of my add-ons in a never ending loop! There's no way to get out of it to go to settings or anything either. I even tried going to the home menu of my box to go to settings and force stopping Kodi, and then when I started it up again, it did the exact same thing again!

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!
(2016-07-15, 03:51)the1tesfan17 Wrote: Hi, I have Kodi 16.1 (Jarvis) I believe (I can't check at the moment) on my INL3D box.
I just ran into an issue starting today that when I open Kodi, it shows a pop-up saying "Add-on is incompatible due to unmet dependencies. Would you like to disable it on your system?" for one add-on, and I just hit no or the return button on the remote, but then it shows the same message again and again for all of my add-ons in a never ending loop! There's no way to get out of it to go to settings or anything either. I even tried going to the home menu of my box to go to settings and force stopping Kodi, and then when I started it up again, it did the exact same thing again!

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!

any help?
(2016-08-30, 04:07)khesjayy Wrote:
(2016-07-15, 03:51)the1tesfan17 Wrote: Hi, I have Kodi 16.1 (Jarvis) I believe (I can't check at the moment) on my INL3D box.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!

any help?

Delete Kodi and all the piracy addons and install Kodi 16.1 from the Play Store.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stuck in "incompatible due to unmet dependencies" loop on opening0