Android Funimation app - not playing videos [pastebin link] I hope it's clean
Okay I have an issue with the Funimation app where it does not want to load videos or play videos. Whenever I select a about 95% nothing happens the other 5% of the time I get a check a debug error and only once I got a video to play.
pastebin link

To all the moderators this is the link I tried to send you last time I am sorry about the pirated junk on there trust me it is not my intention I bought this Android box off of ebay and it came with allot of junk preinstalled. All as I want is something that I can watch Youtube, Netflix, Funimation and MLB TV on one device. Sadly Androids Funimation App doesn't work well on android hopefully Kodi's works better on Android. thank you for your patients with me.
Log looks good this time ;)

Nothing jumps out at me for why this happens, but the last time the Funimation add-on broke was because Funimation changed something on their website. Maybe that's the cause? If so, then the add-on author is pretty good about updating it with the changes that are needed.
Well it works on windows 10 just fine. It does not want to work on android for some reason I don't know why. I just rather watch funimation on my TV rather then my computer that I use for work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Funimation app - not playing videos [pastebin link] I hope it's clean0