I killed my Kodi due to ignorance
Tho I was given some bad advice I take full responsibility for using (what I now know to be evil) the Fresh Start program to solve issues I was having. To make a long story short I'm now unable to do anything with Kodi including no (Start Here) option. Is there anything I can do besides buying a new box?
Learn from your mistake of using banned add-on (wiki) crap, and uninstall Kodi completely and re-install either from the Play Store if you have it available or via side-load. Alternatively look at installing SPMC (Koying's Android fork of Kodi) in parallel or in place of your Kodi install.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thank you for your response and advice. Your response sparked another question. How does one find out what are banned Add Ons and what are good ones? As you can see I'm very new to this.
Aside from the list, basically if an add-on is providing shows, channels or movies for free that you would normally only be able to receive via payment or similar subscription (or is offering movies still in cinemas) then the sources are probably pirate and so the add-on banned here.

Similarly any repo that contains such add-ons is also banned, even if it also contains permitted add-ons as well.

As with anything else in life, if it's too good to be true then it probably is.

Anything that is in the official repo has been reviewed and approved by the Kodi team, and is supported here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I killed my Kodi due to ignorance0