v17 PVR not starting with multiple profiles
Not sure it is a good idea / working / sufficient to just copy the addon_data folder!

Could you please redo creation of a second profile in a supported way and report back. Until I know that your problems are not caused by some "user pseudo cuteness" I will stop further investigations. ;-)
(2016-09-30, 09:40)ksooo Wrote: Not sure it is a good idea / working / sufficient to just copy the addon_data folder!

Could you please redo creation of a second profile in a supported way and report back. Until I know that your problems are not caused by some "user pseudo cuteness" I will stop further investigations. ;-)

sorry for this "user pseudo cuteness" Confused
I will start with a clean install and two users and report back.

OT: Is there an good way to clone an complete profile and dont set it up from scratch?

thx
popY
Re OT: don't know. Never dealt with profiles before you appeared on my radar. Generally, profiles support in Kodi is considered badly broken due to major design flaws, but wrt PVR it seems that we are close to get it in good shape.
(2016-09-30, 10:30)ksooo Wrote: Re OT: don't know. Never dealt with profiles before you appeared on my radar. Generally, profiles support in Kodi is considered badly broken due to major design flaws, but wrt PVR it seems that we are close to get it in good shape.

We are not close to get it in good shape -> we have it in good shape!

I have done the following:
  • deleted julian profile
  • Now every time i logged on with ELtern, there was the same channels EPG missing
  • Deleted EPG data in GUI
  • BINGO -> Now everytime EPG is here
  • Created User Julian and copied over addon_data folder from master user
  • now i can change users and PVR is always starting and all channels have EPG

So it seems my EPG Data of user Eltern was corrupt!

Sorry for stealing your time with this and thanks for help.

thx
pOpY
You're welcome. I'm glad that we finally solved the problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR not starting with multiple profiles0