audio dsp reverb plugin
would like to see a reverb add on to the audio dsp mode
my receiever has it but handles it poorly (too much reverb)
why would one wanna have reverb? I mean this is not a real time guitar effects processor - its a media player...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
same reason they added a ton of cinema dsp modes to yamaha amps, it makes it sound like a movie theater Tongue
add in some cell phone ring tones at random and the sounds of other people talking and THEN it would sound just like a movie theater Smile
MrMC Forums : http://forum.mrmc.tv
Hahah... stfu....
So - well my question was meant serious and not meant to shut down the request. I sometimes just want to understand where requests come from.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
In reference to the comment made about the real time guitar effects processor.

With ASIO support one could add even further value to KODI, and you could also at the same time take advantage of the gazillions of VSTPlugins available, many of which are free. Having said that, If I were have a wish it would be VST support.
(2016-07-22, 01:57)Noob101 Wrote: With ASIO support one could add even further value to KODI, and you could also at the same time take advantage of the gazillions of VSTPlugins available, many of which are free. Having said that, If I were have a wish it would be VST support.

ASIO support could be added by creating a new ActiveAE (Kodi's audio engine) Windows sink.

If you want to use VST plugins, I guess you have to implement it yourself. Currently I have no motivation to support VST, because they are only available for Windows and Mac OS X so far I know. They don't work on Linux. Furthermore VST3 is a pain to developSad
Latest news about AudioDSP and my libraries is available on Twitter.

Developers can follow me on Github.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
audio dsp reverb plugin0