• 21(current)
MovieMeter.nl (Dutch Movies) Scraper development...
benalla Wrote:Who can help me out.
I've been using IMDB for the movies info.
Now my kids want this in Dutch. So I've enabled MovieMeter.

But how can I change all the movies in my database to scan with MovieMeter?

You can rescrape your whole movie set again by removing all the movies and then rescan the folder. Or by removing the folder and add it again with the moviemeter scraper selected.

By changing only the scraper it will only scan new content with the newly selected scraper.

Xenomes Wrote:This movie gives a problem to "Percy Jackson & the Olympians The Lightning Thief(2010)"
I will take a look at this

Martijn Wrote:Any plans on adding. scraping the moviesets provided by themoviedb?
I want to add this to the scraper but i need to find some time to modify it.
Is there someone who tested the scraper in the Eden beta?
The_Ghost16 Wrote:I want to add this to the scraper but i need to find some time to modify it.
Is there someone who tested the scraper in the Eden beta?

me me me me me Big Grin

But is see you already send it to repo so let's see how it works out.
One question though. What default language covers do you scrape?

The new TMDB API has some new layout and all covers are slowly being properly tagged now.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
If you create a setting in scraper setting for preferred poster language and store it in id="language", then 'GetTMDBThumbsByIdChain' common function will prioritize this language.
@Martijn I indeed updated the scraper yesterday.
It now has support for movie sets. And I changed the way the scraper gets the Thumbs and Fanart from TMDB.

@olympia Thanks for mentioning that. It will be a good update to the scraper if I implement that so I will do that as soon as possible.

Does the scraper automatically can set the fanart and thumb for a movie collection? Because now is one of the thumbs shown of a movie in the collection.
Orville5755 Wrote:I have checkt diffent pages and all pages has the same content:ImageImageImage
Could you please fix your pictures? Because now i don't understand what you mean.
The_Ghost16 Wrote:Does the scraper automatically can set the fanart and thumb for a movie collection? Because now is one of the thumbs shown of a movie in the collection.

No, there is no XBMC core support for this yet.
Is there a way to change scraping of titles like this "Girl from the Naked Eye, The"?
I'd rather have "The Girl from the Naked Eye" and XBMC can already ignore 'the' when sorting movies.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn Wrote:Is there a way to change scraping of titles like this "Girl from the Naked Eye, The"?
I'd rather have "The Girl from the Naked Eye" and XBMC can already ignore 'the' when sorting movies.

This is the way moviemeter delivers the information to the scraper. So i can't fix this in a quick way.
The scraper appears to be offline. When I scrape from XBMC I get no results and online I get a mysql_connect error.
I have the same problem. None of my new movies information was scrapped by the moviemeter scrapper. When I set content on those movies to IMDB. It did work.

The mysql_connect error needs to be resolved.
have eden rc2 cant use moviemeter scrapper not working.
use IMBD then all working fine
im the onlyone with this problem?
No FibreNL everybody who want's to use the moviemeter scrapper has the problem.

I hope it is fixed fast.
Oke ty for the info hoop the will fix it soon then.
It's not an issue with XBMC. It seems there's an issue with the website of theghost16 that is used by the scraper. There is an issue with his mysql server. Let's just wait for theghost16 to fix it.
@Thegost16 I suggest to hide the "user friendly" error messages. It provides too much information.
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieMeter.nl (Dutch Movies) Scraper development...5