• 4(current)
MovieMeter.nl (Dutch Movies) Scraper development...
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Scrapers

there you can see the wanted output formats
is anyone still working on this?
No one can make a scraper from moviemeter for XBMC?

MediaPortal is working with that.. but i want to use XBMC.
Please no one?
you can make it if you want it
spiff Wrote:you can make it if you want it

if i only had the programming skills.... Sad I know some basic html language, but i'm completely dark on scrapers.....did some research with xbmc and wiki. But just don't know how and where to start. Maybe someone else with more programming skills is able to do it
I als spend quite some time searching a scraper for Moviemeter, and treid a few like YAMJ, but i think i've got a sollution:

Download MediaPortal and use the MP Config to scrape your database from Moviemeter.nl.
Really easy to use, although i advise you to name your films including the release year. for example Wanted (2008).avi, otherwise the scraper might get wrong results. I spend quite some time doing my entire database, but when you're finished it's easy to use it for your new movies.

Good Luck
I'm using ant movie catalog, I adapted a script for moviemeter.nl and wrote
an export to xbmc script. It makes nfo files which are recognized bij XBMC...
tsJarlie Wrote:I'm using ant movie catalog, I adapted a script for moviemeter.nl and wrote
an export to xbmc script. It makes nfo files which are recognized bij XBMC...
could you please share this script with us? Until anyone develops the scraper for xbmc, this could be a good backup. Maybe a developer can even use some of your script for xbmc.
Hi,

I would also like to use XBMC MovieMeter. Is there someone who can make a scraper. I understand that the current API from MovieMeter is not good for XBMC. Maybe I can make a php page that returns the correct data. Can we not develop it together with some people?

I have the test code online from the Moviemeter wiki page.

http://www.cyberpoint.nl/moviemeter/find...the bourne
Yanfoe has added moviemeter support.
http://code.google.com/p/yanfoe/
Anyone any luck? Moviemeter.nl has now an APILaugh
binky11 Wrote:Anyone any luck? Moviemeter.nl has now an APILaugh

bump :o
The API cannot be used from within XBMC's scraper framework. This was confirmed by the Moviemeter.nl API administrator.
Thank you so much! Hopefully the bumping will stop now ..
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Yesterday i started with a moviemeter scraper.

I'm using a website between the scraper and the api moviemeter provided. So at the moment i'm working on the output and when i'm finished testing with the scraper tool i will install it on my own machines (windows pc and xbox) and see how it will work with real data.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieMeter.nl (Dutch Movies) Scraper development...5