Win Kodi 16.1 and greater crash after initial splash screen
Hi,

I have been having issues with Kodi 16.1 and greater crash after initial splash screen under Windows 7. A windows dialog box for Kodi pops up with: "ERROR: Exception caught on main loop. Exiting"

15.2 does work, but I would like to update.

Here is a link to the debug log:

http://pastebin.com/UXZLVn3a

I do not have any bluetooth usb hubs or controllers attached just my keyboard and mouse.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
VWBusman
I am also having this issue though somewhat rarely.

I was initially under the impression that it was a problem kodi has with AMD processors, but that turned out to not be true as another poster said. I'll try and replicate it though its not very predictable. So I would have to have debug log turned on constantly.
(2016-07-19, 05:13)hemmer83 Wrote: I am also having this issue though somewhat rarely.

I was initially under the impression that it was a problem kodi has with AMD processors, but that turned out to not be true as another poster said. I'll try and replicate it though its not very predictable. So I would have to have debug log turned on constantly.

Hi hemmer83,

Thanks for the response & sorry about the delay in replying. I had this issue awhile back using Frodo, but the next release Gotham fixed this issue. Never hand any issues running Kodi under Android, so I may just order a couple Android boxes.

Thanks,
VWBusman

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 16.1 and greater crash after initial splash screen0