Req Play From Here- add to flyout menu... please...
I'm using Kodi 16 Jarvis, which has the handy context menu command "Play From Here".

I am using Kodi on 3 Raspberry Pi's hooked up to 3 flatscreen tv's. Trying to get that context menu using a tv remote is a huge PITA.

I know files played locally play in sequence automatically. I need the same function for addons like YouTube, for web video's.

I just can't seem to press the "ok" button for the right amount of time to get the Play From Here command. The only time I seem to be able to do it is when I don't want to do it. It's very frustrating.

It would be SO much easier if this command was added to the flyout menu because that I can always access.

Thanks!
(2016-07-18, 21:28)mrsfixit Wrote: I'm using Kodi 16 Jarvis, which has the handy context menu command "Play From Here".

I am using Kodi on 3 Raspberry Pi's hooked up to 3 flatscreen tv's. Trying to get that context menu using a tv remote is a huge PITA.

I know files played locally play in sequence automatically. I need the same function for addons like YouTube, for web video's.

I just can't seem to press the "ok" button for the right amount of time to get the Play From Here command. The only time I seem to be able to do it is when I don't want to do it. It's very frustrating.

It would be SO much easier if this command was added to the flyout menu because that I can always access.

Thanks!

Anybody?

This would make my life so much easier. I just had to hook up a mouse to my living room Pi to be able to access the play from here command to watch a bunch of YouTube videos.

It would be nice if I could do this with the tv remote, but I just can't. I can't get the timing right no matter how long or short a time I press the ok button.

If I knew how to code I would do it myself, but I can't.

Thanks for any help. :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Play From Here- add to flyout menu... please...1