Failed to install a dependency
I've tried every tutorial possible on YouTube and none of them work I don't understand what's the problem it works on one of my laptops and Android phones but the laptop I recently bought it does not work on I keep getting the same error it's so frustrating please help
What doesn't work?
(2016-07-19, 02:33)Helpme2017 Wrote: I've tried every tutorial possible on YouTube and none of them work I don't understand what's the problem it works on one of my laptops and Android phones but the laptop I recently bought it does not work on I keep getting the same error it's so frustrating please help

You've told us absolutely nothing about what you are trying to do. How is anybody supposed to help you?
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
And also be a little careful, as many of those "YouTube tutorials" are 3rd party and will lead you into banned add-ons (wiki) which have been known to utterly screw up installs, and if present will mean that absolutely no support is offered here as they violate our forum rules (wiki).

For a little more background reading, see here and here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Failed to install a dependency1