v17 Customized genres and screens
I have already set-up folders by genre of movie on my server. Kodi re-configures these when I go in to movies and then Genres. Is there a way to customize this so I can show the movies under the genre headings I want? The same goes for TV shows. The main screen shows things I don't want to see. It there a way to customize this?
Video nodes (wiki)?
Thanks Ned,

I worked away on that last night after your suggestion. I used the Library Node Editor. I followed the wiki instructions, but nothing changed. All the Kodi Genres are still there. Am I missing something?
Hmm, sometimes the node editor gives me problems and doesn't show the new nodes, but I forget what I did about it. I'll try playing around with it today.
Thanks. I have a MyGica 1900AC, if that makes a difference.
I believe I'm right in saying that custom nodes can't be used to add additional genre's under Movies > Genres as the list there comes from the scraped metadata. What you can use nodes for is to create a new node which limits content by path - you could even replace the normal genres node with several such if you wish, and if you have no interest in the scraped genres.

Ned, if you have steps to reproduce the new nodes not showing let me know - that sounds eminently fixable.
I can't seem to reproduce the issue, so whatever it was likely my own mistake or a bug that has since been fixed.
Still not working on my end.
Any thoughts? Anyone?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Customized genres and screens0