Solved Can not open context menu
Hi guys, I am using LibreELEC on my RPi3 and am very happy with everything, especially the speed in which new things come to life. A great community. And I fell in love with the mimic skin. Great work there as well.

But there is one thing I simply can´t manage to do. I can´t open the context menu to edit the order and existence of menu items. I know it´s supposed to open up by pressing "c" but for me it´s not.
- I tried to install the normal nightly build from LE and installed the skin immediately to check whether it is caused by another plugin. Nope
- I tried to use the Milhouse build on top of it...Nope
- I tried to use the Mimic for Kodi18...Nope
- I made a contextmenu action on my kodi app...Nope
- I used a USB Apple Keyboard...Nope.
- I reinstalled to context menu addon...you get it...

I even tried to switch to another keyboard layout (I am on Germany/QWERTZ/latin)

Im running out of ideas. What am I missing?
Ok theres one thing I didn´t do.... reinstall the plugin on Github. I am trying right now.
Ok that did the trick. At least I am not 100% dumb. Thanks for a great skin and keep up the really good work!!
Glad you got it figured out, I'm assuming you installed the latest script.skinshortcuts from github?
Yes. Its a great skin, but I struggle a bit, cause it hides a lot of menus and stuff. For example I can not make a backup cause I simply can´t find the menu entry and there seems to be no command for it to bind it manually.
Are you referring to making a backup of skin settings? It's under Skin Settings > Advanced if I remember correctly.

Sent from my iPhone
No I´m refering to the LibreELEC menu where you can backup the whole system. Since my SD Cards have different sizes I can not use the normal SD-Backup functionalities of my laptop.
Ok got it again.....forgot that this is an Addon itself.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can not open context menu0