Req Enigma2-style channelOSD
Hello.

Would be nice to have an Enigma2-style channelOSD, similar to the one from the Aeon Nox skin.
screenshot or mockup ?
Found this via a google search: https://embed.gyazo.com/22991fd4aae8744d...22cc3d.png
Ah yes, that is already on my todo list.
Will pick it up in a few weeks
Okay, good Smile
Does version 3.7.23 include this?
No, no yet. Maybe later this week
Hi marcelveldt.

Any news on when this feature will be available? Smile
Sorry, we've had some really great weather here last couple of weeks so I really didn't spend time behind the pc.
My pc is situated in the attic and it's way to hot over there :-)

Now that the weather will turn back to normal again I will take the time to fix the various requests on the forums, including this one.
Might even be that I take a first shot at it tonight.
Good news, I've implemented the new channels OSD. It will be available in the next beta skin update
Great! Thanks.
Thanks for this, it looks great!

Couple of things though;

1) The dialog doesn't close automatically after you press enter and change to the highlighted channel. When I first started using Titan, it would close on click, but haven't for a while. Can you fix this?
2) As I have only 1 channel group, I find it impractical that you go to the channel group selection button at the top, when you have the first channel highlighted and you press the up-arrow. Could you make it so that the group changing button only is highlighted when pressing left?
1) That is not controlled by the skin but by Kodi itself. Maybe there's a setting within the Kodi live TV settings that controls this ?

2) Will be fixed in next update
You need to give the panel its own colour control and not use the OSD one, i like having a transparent OSD like this

But then if you press the context button i get this
I'd prefer if i could have this a 50% opacity black background, also with the old one i could press left or right to change the group now i have to press left to highlight the group then select to change the group then left again to highlight it
1) Sir; you're right: There was a setting under Live TV.
2) Great, thanks Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Enigma2-style channelOSD0