Post your Kodi Edition Raspberry Pi Cases here
(2016-12-11, 17:04)Sholander Wrote: How do you see that ports on Ondroid-C2 line up with Pi case is a mystery to me
I know you deleted your post but i'll answer anyway, I cant see that the ports will line up with the case, but I can see thet by comparing it to the picture of the pi that the ports appear to be in roughly the same positions, most likely as an attempt to make it compatible with the vast amount of different pi cases available, However the flirc case has the port holes positioned and sized much more accurately for the pi than most cases which means that even small differences in the boards could make this case useless. Im not saying the Odroid will fit the case, just that it might and that I dont really know.
(2016-12-11, 17:17)jasonjkay Wrote:
(2016-12-11, 17:04)Sholander Wrote: How do you see that ports on Ondroid-C2 line up with Pi case is a mystery to me
I know you deleted your post but i'll answer anyway, I cant see that the ports will line up with the case, but I can see thet by comparing it to the picture of the pi that the ports appear to be in roughly the same positions, most likely as an attempt to make it compatible with the vast amount of different pi cases available, However the flirc case has the port holes positioned and sized much more accurately for the pi than most cases which means that even small differences in the boards could make this case useless. Im not saying the Odroid will fit the case, just that it might and that I dont really know.

I deleted the post for relevancy reasons. Although the ports might align properly the processor certainly will not, and Flirc case is most about cooling the processor perfectly.

yes i can see that now, most of the pics i saw had the black heatsink thats in the pictures I posted so I wasn't sure where the cpu was. This is pretty conclusive, the flirc case is useless for the odroid. Thanks for the pics, very informative. Kind of wish I had bought one but I went with the RPI 3 and have no need for another small computer board. Maybe i'll try the Odroid C3 if they make one in the future. Unless the RPI4 goes back to scratch and massively updates everything suchj as th ethernet and usb controller and the memory.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Post your Kodi Edition Raspberry Pi Cases here0